20 February 2012

Every Doll Story

INTRODUCING:
ShellieMay
         
             
                For this time, I would just introduce you about SHELLIEMAY.
Do you know who is she? 
Actually she's Minnie's Teddy. In almost of all the Disney books for kids, Minnie never get separated with Shellie. Sorry I can't post my photo today. Because I got Panda Eyes! Exams treats me very well, duh! I will post my another looks later on! Hugs and Kisses.


Just the bear and friends. I MADE MY OWN WORLD... with all these things!





  And yeah.. Shellie May only be sold in DisneySea Japan!
  So you'll never find her in another country beside Japan.


Shellie's Ribbon & Poncho - Customed Design by me.
The Other Doll - Almost all of em be bought in Singapore.

THANK TO MY FRIEND WHO SEWED THIS FOR ME WITH ARVA DESIGN SCHOOL,
Christy Tjia

4 comments: