23 February 2012

Just Gorgeously Karl


KARL LAGERFELD

BornSeptember 10, 1933 (age 78)
Germany
ResidenceFrance
NationalityGerman
OccupationFashion designer
LabelsChanel
Fendi

First of all, actually Karl is the 3rd Role Model for my life.
His weight is actually about 130kg just past 10 years. He started healthy dieting program by himself and become 73kg until now.





The Book "The Karl Lagerfeld Diet" sold out from all regions in Europe just in 2weeks!


And in the pic above, you can see it's the Special Limited Edition diet coke by Karl.


KLS  and Tyra Banks will never be this fabs it they never meet Karl.


.


.


.



AND FINALLY, THE PART OF KARL I LIKE THE MOST
Karl Lagerfeld Photography


MICK JAGGER by Karl Lagerfeld





FENDI Jewelry Winter 2011 Photoshoot





Boy Chanel Campaign


Sorry guys the entry ends here. Just too sleepy this time. Hava great night!

PS: In the next entry I will post photos of me! HA!

6 comments:

  1. The káiser is the best of all !!, I adore him! New follower. Visit to me. Xoxoxo misscoco2000.

    http://www.misscoco2000.blogspot.co,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for following!
      Yeaaa! That's kinda right!

      Delete
  2. your block is so beautiful! I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. chanel campaign so awesome...
    Already followed your blog, dear:P
    follow back ya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once read that Karl shot the Chanel campaign himself, and I was like.. omygawddd! What an ahhhmazing designer and photographer he is! I love Uncle Karl! :D

    ReplyDelete