04 March 2012

Parties Go On


Just back in front of my PC and here we go, new posts for my blog. By the way, yesterday I went to 2 parties. It was a little bit tiring because I took photos-a-lot! But guys, that was fun!

Yovita Anggono
Birthday Party



The Cake above is from Angie's Cake! Beautiful, aren't they?

My Lovely friend, Giovanni Tanza (KUDURO)< named by our GRANDE Prom Night DJ, Erick Danuhardja LOL


MY PRETTY ONEEE<3 Teryn Vilia wearing ring of mine from Forever 21



Rudely Me with Pamela Andeata, she's fun and worth to live 30 times 
I'M WEARING:
Long Sleeve with Collar - Zara 
Shorts - Abercrombie & Fitch
Cuff Earring - Topshop 
Ring - Forever21



Platinum Dinner


Nah, this made Ellena Christie and I felt so tired! But the party was great. However I met people from Singapore National Academy there.




The Appetizer of the day!



Sharleen Lo. Love your braiding anyway!




Both of em were taking pics with flash. Isn't this cool? 
Niamita Gustanto & Angel


Just one of my TRULY BEST FRIEND, Gabriella Regina 's Leather Obi. It's so cute to wear and she matched it with Lace Dress, how nice!

Desserts...


...are to mainstream without wine

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. drooling for the foods. ketoy we need to meet up! hahaha another gathering with bloggers, key?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okayyy qaqaaa penari ulaaaar 
      Kalo dket2 unas gabisa nihhh 

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
    i'm following you
    mind to follow back? :)

    www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay willnfollow yours later on!
      Really?
      Thanksss<333

      Delete