11 June 2012

Back In Time




Photos were taken after I went home for modeling competition last Sunday. Yes it was exhausting! Believe it also, done this photoshoot in a quarter after one with my mom.




Don't ask if I won the competition or not! I won the 2nd runner up, what a mess. I thought I could be better than this.






GOLD FEATHER EARRINGS - New LooK
DoUBLE TASSEL RINGS - TOPSHOP
COSTUMIZED LACE BRALET
PLEATED ANOMALOUS MAXI - ZARA
PEEP TOE COUrT SHOES - ALDO
  
Follow my IG and Twitter if you mind: KETOYYY




7 comments:

  1. cekci cekayih memeh ketoyyhhh ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your customize bralette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt a lots <33 U looks so pretty <3

    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ihiy ayu rek! eh itu kan earrings toh, katamu ga pake tindik O_o ada sg feather laen sg isa dipake cowo ta? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeeeee!!! Beda taukk waduh makasi coiiii wkakakak lo ak emg ada tindik e kok sp bilang @@ banyak akuu feathers

      Delete
  5. so gorgeous! can't wait to meet you soon <3

    ReplyDelete